Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Today I could not get to the gym, for I had to leave work early to pay my gas bill, then came back to meet with my prof, then to the library for homework, and did not get out til 9 pm.
Breakfast was a iced cap. Snack- a banana wile working.
Lunch- spagetti with Newman's Own Sockarooni! sauce (luv it!) and a bit of real parmesean.A small salad with tomatoes and red peppers, wiht the lite blue cheese dressing. i can of cherry Pepsi.
Dinner was a quick grilled cheese (OK, was fattening but I only had 10 min) and a serving of Doritos and water.

2 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

You're doing well despite your busy schedule...don't worry too much about not making it to the gym. You need to concentrate on getting through your finals! There will be plenty of time to work out after finals are over.

Hang in there!! :)

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger Lori said...

You are so right...I am spending 3 extra hours on average per day on homework after work, and I am so tired! All wee be done by the end of the month!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home