Saturday, April 01, 2006

Well, This is day 1. I did not do any extra exercise besides walking Luke, but I will go to the gym on Monday.
I had an iced capp in the am- my caffine fix!
For lunch, I had 2 pierogis ( all that was left-sigh), boiled, then fried in 1/2 tbs butter. I also had a container of raspberry low fat yogurt, the last few taco doritos ( 1 serving) and a glass (12 oz- I measured) of Faygo red pop.
For a snack I had 2 tbs peanut butter on 1 slice of white bread.
At work, I have had 2 large cups of tea 9Constant Comment), wiht 2 tsp of sugar
Dinner will be beef stew and bisciuts (4)-about 1 1/2 servings, small mixed salad with 1/2 tomato and 2 tbs Maries' low fat blue cheese dressing, and 1 pkg of baby carrots (3 oz) with honeycup mustard.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home