Thursday, March 30, 2006

OK, this is my first post for the month, a bit early. Here are my measurements and my weight, as scary as it is. But I shall soon be more in shape!!
My height is 5ft 3 1/2 inches, BTW.

Weight-189
calf-15 inches
thigh-22 1/2 inches
bust-41 inches
waist-41 1/2 inches
midrift-44 inches
hips- 43 inches

All these measurements were done in my jammies, so everything is very loose and natural-no underware holding anything in.
My goal for May 1-
To weigh 185 lbs, or less.
To lose one inch in waist, midrift. A half inch in thigh and bust. And to exercise at least 3 times a week, for one hour min. And hopefully that will actually be low estimates!

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Those numbers aren't so bad...I wish that's what I was starting out with :P And your goal of a four pound weight loss for April is totally doable...you may even surprise yourself and lose more! :D

WE CAN DO THIS!!! We both know that we are sexy, hot, desireable women and we just need to let them come out!!

Gotta get back to work...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home