Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Yesterday.....
I exercised at the gym for the first time in 2 months. I did 20 minutes on the treadmill, and 10 on the bike (I had to run to my eye drs. and had to leave before they closed).
For breakfast I had i slice of toast. Lunch was some spagetti with cheap pasta sauce-not too much-and a sprinkling of parmegean. A small slaad with blue chhese dressing, and 4 strawberries.
Dinner was a 3 egg omlette with 2 slices of swiss cheese and 3 oz. of steak, sauteed in a bit of olive oil. @ peices of taost with butter and jam, and some sugar free pudding for dessert. A glass of milk (12 oz).
I was hungry all day, due to my small lunch, the lateness of dinner (8 pm) and my workout. But the good news is that I am not sore today at all- looking forward to my workout tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home