Sunday, April 09, 2006

OK, I have been bogged down with homework...finals are approaching, and I have also been working 6 days a week, so I am behind in this blog. Sorry! I have lost track of everything that I ate per day, so I am going to start with today.
I weighed myself this morning, with no change. No prob- as I cut back on my food and exerise more, that will change!!!!
Today, I had a iced cap and a banana for breakfast. For lunch, I had 6 potato and cheese perogis with some low-fat sour cream. OK, they were also fried in T butter. For dinner (I am atthe library doing hours of homework), I ordered some Chinese food- 1 C of white rice and sweet and sour pork. I know it is bad, cuz is fried, but it tastes so good! I will work out and really eat healthilly tomorrow,I promise-just needed a day of fat food, I guess. Also 1 can Cherry Pepsi. 4 glasses of water.
I am so busy, it is getting hard to eat well and prep my own food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home